The purpose of this Association is:
- To conserve the Association area as a single-family, detached residence district.
- To unite and encourage all homeowners and residents to maintain and improve the community of Broadway-Flushing.
- To further our agenda by appropriate representation and other courses of action before the various City and State governmental agencies.
- To keep the community informed about proposed zoning changes and their impact.
- To alert the community to apparent violations of current zoning laws and Rickert-Finlay covenant provisions.
- To keep our political representatives informed of important issues facing our Association.
- To cooperate with other neighborhood and civic associations in promoting cultural events for the area homeowners.